NRT, HND and FUK are categorized as “Coordinated –Level 3 – Airport”, while KIX and CTS are “Schedules Facilitated –level 2- Airport”.
Please observe the rules defined in IATA WSG and SSIM chapter 6 and follow the detail instructions described below. Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated regarding request messages you send to us.
1. E-mail communications
- Only E-mail can be accepted to communicate with us. (SITA network is no longer available.)
- E-mail address (email@example.com) should be used for SSIM message.
- Strictly SSIM chapter 6 formatted messages in plain text can be accepted in e-mail body.
- Do not start with “Dear”, “Hello” or anything other than SMI code.
- No attachments, signatures with logo or special characters should be used.
- If any wrong format messages are sent, SCORE does not recognize it as SSIM message and no reply will be made to you. (If you do not receive reply from us in 3 working days, you should contact us again.)
- Do not send NRT, HND, FUK, KIX and CTS messages in one e-mail. (NRT, HND,
FUK, KIX and CTS messages should be sent separately.)
- E-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) should be used to send inquiries or questions in a free text format.
- Whenever the personnel changes or e-mail address changes take place, immediately inform us of the changes.
2. All messages should be in a correct format in SSIM chapter 6
Basic Message Composition
SCR SMI - Standard Message Identifier
Schedule Information Data Line
1 action code
/ Creator Reference
W10 IATA Season
10MAY Date of Message
NRT Clearance/Advice Airport
REYT/ Incoming Message Reference
2 Arrival flight designator, number
3 Departure flight designator
4 Start of period
5 End of period
6 Weekday(s) of operation
7 Number of seat fitted
8 IATA aircraft subtype
9 Origin/previous station
10 Required arrival time
11 Required departure time
12 Next/destination station
13 Arrival service type
14 Departure service type
SI IF NOT AVAILABLE PLS GIVE NEAREST POSSIBLE
SI Supplementary information
GI General Information
SMI (Standard Message Identifier)
- Standard messages associated with Airport Clearance Requests
Slot Clearance Request/Reply Message (SCR)
SCR is used for Fully Coordinated Airports <NRT/HND/FUK>.
Schedule Movement Advice (SMA)
SMA is used for slot requests at Facilitated Airports <KIX/NGO/CTS>.
- Standard messages for Slot/Schedule information Requests
Slot/Schedule Information Request/Reply Message (SIR)
SIR , to clarify slots held by the Coordinator/Facilitator.
Slot/Schedule Availability Query Message (SAQ)
SAQ, to enquiry for availability of slots, but where slots are not confirmed/offered
by the Coordinator/Facilitator.
- Other messages
Slot Preliminary Allocation List (SAL)
Slot Historical and Non-Historical Allocation List (SHL)
Outstanding Requests Change Request/Reply (WCR)
Outstanding Requests Information Request/Reply Message (WIR)
|Action Codes often used by Airlines
||Acceptance of an offer – no further improvement desired
||Schedule to be changed
||Delete existing schedule
||Revised schedule (No offer acceptable)
L Lines must be preceded by C lines.
||Acceptance of an offer – Requested time maintained on waitlist
||Revised schedule (Offer acceptable)
R Lines must be preceded by C lines.
||New schedule (Continuation from previous adjacent Season)
||Decline offer and original time to be restored
|Action Codes often used by Coordinator
||Unable (Refusal request)
Service Types (used in JSC)
||Scheduled passenger-normal service
||Technical stop (KIX only)
(1) Start with SMI in an e-mail body.
(2) Action code N
should be appropriately used for new requests only
(3) Action code B
should be appropriately used for new entrants only
(4) Action code N
should be used for flights which lost historics
(5) Action code C/R
should be used for historic re-timing
(6) Action code C/L
should be used for flight number changes, routing changes, swap timing within your holdings
(7) Action code A
should be used appropriately when you accept offers
(8) Send WCR
when you change request timings
(9) Use SI
lines when you send additional information